Wednesday, May 19, 2010



My former sewing assistant. Tygger - a Maine Coon/Red Tabby mix

When he held down those stray pattern pieces they never got away. His paws were 1-1/2 inches across. He was 30 pounds of love all wrapped up in a Maine Coon cat. A Maine Coon cat, is really a dog masquerading as a cat. He came when you whistled, and loved to play fetch... He also loved to swim, and a wonderful day for him was when I filled the bathtub full of water and put towels down on the floor and let him splash....

We have to redo our bathroom floor as the tile is coming up, because of water adventures. But there is no way I would have not let him enjoy himself, he loved it so much, and he also loved to sit on the other chair in my sewing room and critique my work.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! That's so sweet! He's such a gorgeous cat! Loved to splash.. how cute is that!!! not your regular cat though..

    I have babysit my friend's bob cat for 4 days... And he abhorred the water!! His ears were smelling funny.. kind of sweetish waxyish.. And I really wanted to give him a bath the day before she picked him back up. Whoa and boy did he fight against it.. literally! I have learnt to be wary of all the sharp things cats have all over them! lol

    ReplyDelete