Thursday, May 13, 2010



After looking at Mother's Day cards in the stores, I decided I really did not like many of them. they either have an ok picture and a so so verse, or the whole thing is just not what I want to say. So this year I decided to make a fabric post card instead. I was going to make two, but you know how it is, I ran out of time. So in the end I did end up buying one too.

But this one, I decided should have a Spring theme, so it could fit more than just one day. I put little iron on crystals in the centers of the daisy's, though it does not show up all that well on the picture. Just seemed to make the card sparkle a bit more.

What I would like to do is find enough time to make my Christmas cards this year...not sure if that will happen or not.

2 comments:

  1. That's the cutest card ever!! I love the colors!! nice work.. how many are you planning to make for Christmas? Its nice to plan to do things even if you don't get to actually making them.. ask me how I know.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yes, I think it is precious . I would wish to have a hand made card anyday of the week.

    ReplyDelete