Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It is still winter!
Don't get me wrong I love the season, the cool weather, the low for the rest of the week is to be in the single digets, and the high is not going to be all that high....but it is a good time to be in the house getting all that stuff done that I don't want to be stuck with in summer when I can be outside.
The problem this year is not the snow, nor the cold, but the fact that the sun has not been out for a week! I just hate all this gloom. The snow would be so much prettier if the sun were out shinning on it, the cold would not be so bad if the sun was out, to make the mind think it is warm out there.
I have every light on in the house, but still it is gloomy............I don't think I would mind if winter lasted a few weeks longer this year, if I could just have a few days of sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment