Thursday, April 15, 2010



I have been getting something done, if not the cleaning. I am making dog toys.

I found a nice cookie cutter in the shape of a dog bone, and thought I really am not into dog bone shaped cookies. I don't think Mr. Kilmouski would be to impressed by them either. So I enlarged the cutter to make toys.

Come Christmas there are going to be some happy dogs around. I still have a few more to stuff. But that is a project for in front of the TV at night.

If I am not doing something, then I keep thinking there is something I should be doing, I could clean the dining room...but the more I think about it the less I really want to do it...It will get done as soon as someone says they are coming over! Then it is amazing how fast I can get this house whipped into shape...I just need to be motivated.

1 comment:

  1. I'm coming over... lol

    Trying to stie some pseudo motivation...lol

    I just totally love those bones.. yummm... they look so pretty all laid out.. if you display them all together like that.. I bet the first person to see them is going to take them all.. ant then there will just be one happy doggie.. :D
    Honest!!

    ReplyDelete