Friday, January 18, 2019

Beginning of a New Year

Time for the big clean. Christmas stuff is mostly put away, though I still find things here and there that I forgot to take down.  Some of them I forgot to take down last year, which meant that I did not have to put them up this year.

Decided this year to separate Christmas decorations from the Snowman decorations. I will leave the snowmen up till the end of March, They are cute to look at, and lets face it I just did not have the room to put them up for Christmas. I have finally reached that point where I have made so many Christmas decorations that I do not have room to put everything up. So the snowmen will no longer be Christmas decorations, and will have their own box called Winter decorations.

My girlfriend decided that she really needed to do a fabric clear out, so she just brought it all over here. I went through it and took out what I wanted, added some of my stuff that I no longer want, and called another crafter friend, to see if she would like to have the BIG black garbage bag full of fabric to go through. We never really throw anything out, we just cycle it among other crafters.

I have most of the fabric cut into projects, and some of the projects are already done. Some are stacked in tote boxes and labeled ready to be sewn when I get to them.
In between cutting out projects, I am cleaning the house. I can not tell you the stuff that can pile up when I do not have time to clean for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment