Sunday, February 3, 2019

Winter???

Last week it was so cold I did not want to get out of bed! The last couple days it is in the 40's with tomorrow getting  almost 50, and lots of rain. The rain and warmth is not bad, but what happens when the temperature drops again, will it just turn into one big skating rink?

 If this was supposed to be the January thaw, it is a bit late. Seems weird to look outside and see the rain coming down, the fog rolling in, and all that snow piled up. Seems like it is later too, as it is so dark and gloomy in the house. Needed to have the lights on since I got up.

I am thinking before we drop into the deep freeze again and everything turns to ice, I should really put down a coating of salt.

I have stacks of fabric to cut into potholders, I am trying to eliminate some of my fabric stash, that was the plan, till a friend eliminated her fabric stash into my living room. So I am starting with her fabric and then will get to mine.

I just sit in front of the window and cut fabric and look out at the gloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment