Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1

The  weather this year is different, hardly any winter snow or cold. Did manage to go hiking  everyday for almost a week.
 Now it is cold and snowy again, and I am missing my hikes.
I have got a couple books read, and a few more things off my list of stuff I never get time for.
Can't wait for daylight savings time to start, longer days are so nice.
I suppose it is time to put my snowman decorations away, till winter. But it just seems too early yet to get out the Easter decorations.
I don't decorate for St. Patrick's day, so the house will be rather bare till Easter is closer than it is now.
Just looked outside and it looks like a blizzard out there..Good thing is it is supposed to warm up again in a few days, so probably won't need to do any shoveling.

1 comment:

  1. This weather is certainly confusing??? It has been so warm all the flowers are shooting up out of the ground and even my rose is covered in green leaves??? Bad storm today though and we were without electricity all day???? Rain still pouring down??? I am glad you got some walking in - I did too-so I know how easy it is to miss it when the weather does not co-operate???

    ReplyDelete