Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January projects

Well we have gotten almost to the end of January. I surprised myself and got a  lot more done this month than I thought I would. Finished my to do list for the month except for one items, and I still have today yet to start it.
It has been a funny year so far...warmer than most winters started out, not all that much snow as of yet. Had one day where it almost hit 45 degrees....everything melted. Now we have about an inch of snow on the ground.
Since it has been warmer than usual, I have gotten some sewing and embroidering done that I normally would not do until it got warmer. My machines do not like the cold and they are on outside walls, and we do not keep the heat above 62 during the winter.
Spent the last few days, organizing  all the 2016  pictures on my laptop into folders, and then saved them all elsewhere and deleted them all from the computer..it only clutters up the computer to have all them on there.
Did the same thing with the emails, got them down to a nice manageable number under 200.
Now to clean off all the temporary files and clean up other stuff I do not need on the computer.
Got my sewing room reasonably cleaned... well good enough that I can see the floor again and I have room to work on projects.  When I need more space, I will do more cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment