Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well here I am behind again, the only way I am going to ever get all the things done that I want to is if I write up a strict schedule, and stick to it! but.....................if I did that I would miss so many of the pleasures of life.
Like spending a day with an old friends and listening to their stories of long ago. Of times when they did not have any more time than I do now. Stories that should be written down and preserved and carried over to the next generation
Or watching the joy on a child's face when they win an award for a job well done.
Priceless memories that only come once...if we miss them they are gone forever..
So I will always be behind in the things I think I need to finish....But I will have such precious memories, and the things I need to do will be there waiting when I get time for them....................Things I need to finish will wait, special moments do not....................................

1 comment:

  1. You most certainly are right! And I love Mr. Killmouski! We all need to do more of what he is doing. ~smile~

    ReplyDelete