Friday, September 18, 2026

Almost a Year Has Gone By

 Time really flies when you ae busy. I have gone through most everything in this house and the garge, the basement is still a challenge, but I will conquer that as well. 

Truck loads of stuff have gone out of here, and still there is stuff all over. I did not think a house could hold this much stuff, but I guess it can.

Amazing what can be acquired, without really realizing it. So much more needs to go. Would have been easier to just empty all the rooms and start over with just the needed stuff.

Basically that is what I am doing now, one room at a time, empty, pack up what I want to be put back, and get rid of everything else. It is a long tiring job, but it needs to be done.

No clue when I will have time to sew again. Or do anything other than sort and pitch stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment