Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Projects!

 I got tired of saying I will get to that at some point so I will just bag it up and put it on a shelf. The shelf is now bare. I gave away all the projects! Some were started, some were just cut out, and all the supplies gathered together and put in a bag. Gave the whole bag away!

Do I miss them? Nope not one bit. Would I have ever gotten to them, maybe, maybe not. But now they are someone else's project. They may not do them the way I would have, may change the entire project into something else. Do I care? Not one bit.

Have I put together any new project bags. No. Will I ever? Hard to say. But for now the shelf has things I am actually using. Those old projects, well I can tell you they look lovely, the ones I have seen. Some are not done the way I intended, but so what.  They are gone, and someone else got to have the fun of being creative with them.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!! I've done that several times and it is SO FREEING!!! Onward and upward!

    ReplyDelete