Monday, October 25, 2021

Fall Already ???

It seems like just yesterday that I was getting the lawn decorations, and the lawn chair our, and yesterday I was putting them away.

It seems to have gone from 70 one day, to a high of 48 today! I am really not ready for the cold weather. I want more warm sunny days to sit outside read a book and enjoy the day. Can't do that today in addition to the cold, it is raining! 

Friends north of me have seen snow flakes already, now that I am really not ready for. As soon as Halloween is over I will start putting up the Christmas decorations. This year I am putting them on the gazebo frame with zip ties. That will make them easier to take down. and since they will be zip tied to the gazebo frame, they will not be buried in the snow, if we get a lot of snow.

Silly thing is with all this drop in temps and the cold and rain, the leaves have hardly turned, they are mostly all still green and on the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment