Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Waiting for Warm Sunshine

I thought it might have been warming up a bit, but no such luck. One day it is somewhat warm, but then it is also damp. So that just makes it feel colder than it is.
Have been sewing with a heater on.
This morning when I got up, it was like a blizzard out there, now it is almost bright out. But still cold!
I would love days when I do not have to scrape my windows to go somewhere, or wait for it to quit raining, just to have that rain freeze overnight and turn everything to a sheet of ice.
I know Spring is not far off, but then it will be "mud" season.
Not sure which is worse tracked in the house, mud or snow.
At least I am getting stuff crossed off my to do sewing list. Since I really do not want to go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment