Friday, September 3, 2010

This big old...(have no idea how old) pine tree sits on the corner of the front of our property, by the side of our house. It has been there for as long as I can remember. It was here even before I lived here. Even while I was in college, I can remember this old tree on the corner. And it could stand a long time more.....Then the electric company knocked on our door and said they would be moving their wires and would have to do a (bit of trimming) to the top side of our tree, for their wires.....I said how big a trim...well they really could not say for sure... Well we took a good look at our tree and it was not looking all that good anymore, a big maple tree is pretty close to it and in another couple years, would be growing right into the pine tree, plus there were big areas towards the bottom where the branches had already died for lack of sunlight. So we had to make a decisions here.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment