Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Is It Really Spring?

 It seems we are in and out of some cycle. Three to four days of beautiful warm weather, and then it drops to where I need a winter coat to go anywhere.

All my flowers seem to be up, not blooming yet, but up. I hate to tell them, that they could wake up one morning and be covered in snow! I remember years when we had snow on Mother's Day.

I have my spring decorations up, but so are my Christmas cards. I have a plan for those cards, so at least I know where they are. 

Today was t-shirt weather, as it has been for the last couple days, tomorrow the rains come, and they are supposed to be here for a few days. They are bringing colder temperatures with them. I have been enjoying having my morning coffee, outside in the warmth, hate to give that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment