Saturday, July 18, 2020

One Project Done

I have always wanted a gazebo. I have had screen houses, but they never seemed to hold up as well as I would have liked, and a lot o the had floors, which really did not serve my purposes.

This year I made up my mind this would be the year I would get a gazebo. I wanted a 10 x 10 and that is what I thought I got. I got it brand new in the box from an estate sale. When it was set up I discovered that it is really 10 x 12. I set up a table in it, and my patio chairs.

There is an outlet on the side of the house, so I can get a cord into the gazebo and I finally have my "outdoor" sewing room! It will be so nice to be able finally to sit outside and enjoy the summer and sew instead of being stuck in the house all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment