Monday, September 23, 2019

First Day of Fall

Looks like I am moving, boxes everywhere, some still have to be sorted, some will go in a truck for the indoor shows, and some in the other truck for the last of the farmer's markets.

Then the big switch of a couple rooms. Tired of lugging stuff up a lot of stairs, only to have to lug some of them back down in spring.

I did a really big clean in spring, but the problem with having a lot of stuff is, after you get done, it does not look like anything is missing.

So I guess this will be an ongoing thing. I have all the empty boxes from the rummage this year, so will fill them with more stuff to get rid of in the spring. Now I am just keeping a box in the dining room in a corner, and when I spot something that I no longer want or need, it will get a price tag and be put in the box. As soon as one box is full, it will be replaced with an empty one.

While cleaning I found a bunch of aquarium gravel, have not had a big aquarium in 10 years. That is going!
It is the little things you find hiding behind stuff you want that always adds to the clutter.

I am also downsizing my business. Some of that stuff I have had forever, and it has not sold, so it is going to be donated this month. Someone else can try selling it.

I am keeping my collection of patterns I have found over the years, never know when I will want to make some of it again, or if a friend does. Patterns do not take up a lot of space, especially if they are on a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment