Friday, November 15, 2013

Almost the end of November already

Here it is almost the end of November already.
In some ways I am so far behind I will probably not even halfway catch up to where I would like to be, and in other ways I am really ahead. I have a project done that did not have to be done till May of 2014. But I haven't finished the list of things that I wanted to get done today.
Funny how things work out that way sometimes. I could have left the project till April, but it was all just sitting here begging to be done, so I thought, just do it now and then you will have it done.
  I need to go back to the old way of doing things, when I was actually getting a lot more done...then I had lists everywhere reminding me of things that had to be done, and by when they had to be done...That system has always worked for me in the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment