Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ready For Christmas

I believe I have finally done it! gotten most everything done, and will have a couple days to just sit and enjoy my decorations. Only one batch of cookies to go, one present to buy and wrap. All the rest are done, the house is cleaned, the decorations all up, and the cards sent out....
Have the menu written down for Christmas dinner, and I believe I have all the ingredients that I need for everything.
Usually I am still baking and wrapping on Christmas Eve...
It is supposed to snow on Thursday, so I will pop a dish of popcorn, make a pot of tea, grab some DVDs and relax and watch DVDs all day.

1 comment:

  1. You mean your house that is clean on the 18th will still be clean on the 25th?????....!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess your husband is NOT like mine!!!

    ReplyDelete