Saturday, October 13, 2012

I think Fall has begun..................

I think summer has finally left...it has been chilly the past couple weeks. I still have hopes that we will get an Indian Summer. I never want to see the hot days end.
  Now there is mostly rain, I am NOT motivated to do much of anything on rainy days...everything just seems so dreary.
  There are so many things that I should be getting done, but there they sit, and here I sit. Today I had an excuse sort of, to just sit...I really did not feel well, not sure what was all going on. I had a stomach ache since the wee hours of this morning...Probably something I ate that did not like me as well as I liked it.
Plus it was rainy, and that added to the blah feeling.
  Must get out of this blah feeling and get back to getting something done, before I really get behind.
Need to go back to making myself lists for the things I want to get done each day, and then sticking with the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment