Friday, August 6, 2010

While cleaning out my back hall, I came across a few paving blocks left over from a project. I decided that they would make really nice lady bugs, and every garden needs a lady bug. So I started painting.
I have 2 pens sitting under this one because it was not quite dry when I took the picture. This bug is now sitting at my son's house, I am still painting the one for my garden.
Maybe I will paint a few more, need to use up those blocks. That will eliminate one more thing that is just sitting around taking up space.

1 comment:

  1. how did you do those antennas? Even if you'd have copyrighted this idea... I'm so going to steal it anyway!!! :p
    now all I need to do is get my hands on paving blocks like those :D

    Curoius, what did you make those antennas out of? and how?

    ReplyDelete