Monday, June 28, 2010

I have decided to follow the advice of my daughter-in-law and clean her way...it seems to work well for her. Her house is a lot less cluttered than mine. (she has NO clutter).
She has come up with the system of cleaning one room a day....makes sense now that I sit and think about it. Focusing on only one room means you can do a complete clean of that room...cleaning a little in each room, and nothing looks like you really cleaned anything.
So my new plan for the rest of the summer is to follow her rule. Of course she has 2 children to help her...I just have the cat, and he is not the least bit interested.......
So I will spend one hour a day on one specific room....the rest of the house will be a mess for that first week, but after a week I should have the main floor looking really nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment